TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to personal data
Mexoxo allows access to the personal data of the data subjects only to the suitably informed and trained staff, in accordance with the Regulation and the other abovementioned legislation. Access is allowed to the extent necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes and to the personnel responsible for processing the data.
Access may also be granted to authorized associates of Mexoxo, such as technical support companies and suppliers, for the sole purpose of helping Mexoxo to carry out its work and actions as mentioned in detail on the website.
Mexoxo guarantees that it will not disclose personal data to other unauthorized natural or legal persons unless they are under an obligation, provided by law, court order or administrative act.
Transmitting personal data
As mentioned above (under A.1.), Mexoxo cooperates with providers of electronic communication platforms - each for the part that has been assigned to them, PATHe, LLC.
The above processors are limited to record and use your e-mail address (and possibly your full name if you send it) for the sole purpose of sending you the Mexoxo Newsletter, as well as periodic updates on the actions of Mexoxo and the ways you can choose to support those actions, if you wish.
Mexoxo reserves the right to cooperate with technical support companies as mentioned in E, solely for the purpose of improving the website's specifications.
Links to other websites
Mexoxo is committed to ensure maximum safety of privacy and of the data that it collects from the website.
The website uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security protocol. SSL uses methods to securely exchange data, by establishing a secure internet connection and by preventing malicious actions. The browser used by the user informs him/her that he/she is on a secured website through the symbol of the SSL certificate and guarantees the secure exchange of data.
The modular Drupal content management system, in which the website is based on, follows strict security rules, beginning from the way of checking the modules available for use, to the way of publishing and correcting security gaps that are detected. In addition, the technical support team takes appropriate measures to protect the website from malicious actions and to prevent interference from software that may cause personal data damage and/or leakage.
If you have any questions about the present Policy, your personal data or the practices of this website, you can contact us through phone at +30 210 3644975 or send an email directly to the DPO at email@example.com
Other terms and conditions of use
This website and the programs offered through it are intended exclusively for adults (18+) and their use is permitted under the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree that you will use this website only for legitimate purposes and in a manner that does not violate the rights, nor will it limit or prohibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party. Messages displaying one or more of the following attributes are strictly forbidden:
• Content unlawful, harmful or damaging, such as defamatory, abusive, violent, vulgar, pornographic, or violating the personality and privacy of third parties.
• Content that causes harm to minors.
• Content contrary to morality or public policy.
• Content that constitutes spam (unsolicited commercial communication - advertising).
• Direct or indirect commercial advertisements and generally promotional actions of persons, products or services.
• Insulting or deceptive references to natural or legal persons or to protected distinctive features (trademarks, brands, business distinctive titles, etc.), the interception or generally violation of third party privacy (such as publication, collection and/or storage of personal data of other users), the imitation of any legal or natural person or false statement about the identity of the user.
• Publishing or reporting links to illegal software or methods of disabling software protection as well as any other content (images, music tracks, etc.) of material that infringes copyrights, as well as "peer to peer" links.
• Content or files containing harmful material (viruses, etc.).
• References or links to other websites with illegal or harmful content.
3. Any communication or material that you transmit to us through the website, or transmit or post to any public space on the website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other alike, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-exclusive information.
4. The above terms and conditions of use of the website, as well as any modification, change or alteration thereof, are governed by and complemented by Greek law, EU law and the relevant international treaties. Any provision of these terms becomes legally inapplicable and will be automatically withdrawn from the present, without in any case undermining the validity of the other terms.
5. If these terms and conditions are not fully accepted, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.
6. The views of users of this website are not necessarily those of Mexoxo.
Last update on 7/6/2021